Updated: Jun 2, 2021
In the last 10 years , mankind has seen revolution in the era of science and technology. On a daily basis, there are thousands of new advancements in technology which directly impact the daily lifestyle of every common person. In the present situation ,What was the first thing that crossed your mind when you heard the news of a nationwide lockdown amid the COVID-19 outbreak – Grocery, right?”
Earlier people had only one way of buying fruits and vegetables but now as we are evolving, shopping methods are also changing. Now we are all working in the corporate sector. So we do not get enough time to spend in the local supermarket. So buying fruits and vegetables online is the right way.
Undoubtedly, we all must have run to shop for shopping for life-saving essentials. Nobody would have bought a new car or a new flat. Thus, it explains that life without luxury is possible but without food, grocery, or milk is unimaginable.
Apart from panic buying, there were many other things that we have gone through, i.e., standing in a queue, waiting for our turn, and maintaining social distance. For many people, this quick conventional way seemed to be the absolute and the easiest way.
On the other hand, there were hordes of people who started leveraging technology, i.e., using mobile applications to order groceries. Yes, the surge in demand for groceries was not only limited to traditional shopping but has sprouted up in mobile apps as well. People have to face various problems with the traditional way of shopping because it requires more time, and the roads are full of people and after going to many shops they get what they want. Seeing the problems of the people, many start-ups started online fruit and vegetable service to make them feel comfortable. So that they can save their time and do not waste their time on petty things.
KEY BENEFITS OF BUYING FRUITS, VEGETABLES AND GROCERY ONLINE
On demand grocery delivery app development has been exponentially growing across the globe. It is the only vertical that will never see a downfall unless something hypothetically replaces food. Apart from this,some of the key benefits are :
1. Helpful During Emergency - An emergency situation can occur anytime and with anybody. So online services play angel roles at that time. It is available in your service 24x7. For example- Coronavirus outbreak, as everyone shuts down into their homes so you take help from online start-ups. If you have any essential commodity, you no need to go outside, just simply place your order and receive your goods.
2. Customer Query Resolving: There will be many queries from the customer’s side that needs to be resolved within time, and for that a special chat feature should be enabled in the application. It will enhance the customer experience and will have a high engagement ratio
3. Time-Saving: Time is precious Therefore, we should use it judiciously. If you buy fruits and vegetables online then you can save more time. And if you go for the traditional way, first of all, you need to be ready to go to the market. Then you reach there by public or private transport. You then buy your goods after placing the goods at various stores. This cycle wastes a lot of your time. And for online shopping, all you have to do is place an order and things are delivered to your door. And you can use your saved time for another useful activity.
4. Detailed Information & Trend: BigData And artificial intelligence integration in the mobile grocery application could fetch out vital pieces of information. It will help in analyzing the customer experience, user journey patterns, categories with high & low sales, and many more things.
You can fix the loopholes to deliver hassle-free performance to the users. The insights could solidify the bond between you and your customers.
5. Wide Variety: As you know the digital world has no boundary. So you get the opportunity to enjoy shopping at a supreme level. Consumers have unlimited platforms from where they can buy fruits and vegetables. Seasonable and unseasonable both the category goods are available. So you don’t need to worry. You just have to make a choice and the item will be delivered to your home.
6. Pocket friendly: On demand apps are built considering affordability as a priority. Nobody would want to purchase groceries at a higher rate than normal. On-demand apps will be providing various discounts, offers, rewards, and many other benefits to the users that will help them save a lot of money on their spendings.
7. Purchase Anywhere & Anytime: Unlike brick & mortar, mobile grocery apps don’t have restrictions on buying essentials. Users can place orders either from their workplace or domicile and receive orders wherever they want.
8. Flexible Payments: Earlier we were only limited to cash payments but now you have many options like Paytm, google pay, net-banking, credit, and debit card payments. Online shopping offers you flexible payments.
Every business has its own peak and low period, and for on demand grocery delivery app development, this pandemic is a peak period. There will be a majority of the users opting for mobile apps to order groceries and continue to adapt to this habit.
Now, it depends upon you what type of grocery app development would you prefer. Be it a marketplace that comes with both risk and opportunity for gaining more and more customers or aggregator apps that have fewer risks. The idea should be simple and unique with more enticing features.
There is no doubt that buying fruits and vegetables online is a good option. So make use of your smartphones and place your order at freshOk App.